Omnipure Q5666 - Fluoride Reduction Water Filter.
* ABA-2000FL™ is a new and improved high yield activated aluminum oxide specially formulated for the removal of fluoride from drinking water.
* Contains only aluminium oxide for the reduction of fluoride and will not remove chlorine taste and odour. Should be followed by a Carbon Block or GAC Water filter for taste and odour reduction.
* The Q-Series is the ultimate "user friendly" inline filter cartridge on the market. Replacement of the used cartridge is completed in a matter of seconds by detaching the filter body from a permanent Q series head with a twist of the wrist.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR THE REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE ONLY
This Q-Series water filter is a replacement filter cartridge only and must be used with an existing Q-Series head. If you do not have a head unit then you will need to purchase one to make the system complete.
The head unit is listed here: Omnipure Q-series Head listing link
The Q-Series heads are available in ¼" or ⅜" Quick-Connect fittings or ¼" FNPT female threads
Omnipure Q5666 Water Filter Specs:
* Capacity: Approx. 2000 LTRS Fluoride Reduction
* Flow Rate: 1.9 LPM
* Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
* Temperature: 2-38˚c
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection.