Omnipure Q5515 Q-Series 1 micron Carbon Block - Lead Reduction
* The Q-Series is the ultimate "user friendly" inline filter on the market. Replacement of the used cartridge is completed in a matter of seconds by detaching the filter cartridge body from the permanently fixed head with a twist of the wrist.
* The Omnipure Q Series Water Filter can be used for a variety of uses including, coffee machines, ice machines, water coolers, drinking fountains, as well as a countertop or under sink filter.
* Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reductions Class 1 and ANSI/NSF Standard 53 for Lead and Cyst reduction.
* Bad Taste and Odor.
* Chlorine Taste & Odor.
* Does not reduce fluoride.
* Fast and easy to change like a light bulb. Used in some of our Countertop - Benchtop and Underbench Water Filter Systems.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR THE REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE ONLY
This Q-Series water filter is a replacement filter cartridge only and must be used with an existing Q-Series head. If you do not have a head unit then you will need to purchase one to make the system complete.
The Q-Series heads are available in ¼" (6mm) or ⅜" (10mm) Quick-Connect fittings or ¼" FNPT female threads.
|Media||Carbon Block with Lead Specific Media|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life - Chlorine
|Filter Life - Lead Reduction
|Filter Life - Months||12|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|