10" x 4-¼" GAC Cartridge
* GAC filters are suitable for the removal or reduction of chlorine and particulate matter as well as improving the taste and odor of the water.
* GAC filters do not have a micron rating
* Can be used as an alternative to Carbon Block Filters and are ideal for use with rural UV systems for taste and odour reduction.
* GAC filters are not effective in the removal of hardness or heavy metals.
* Small particles of carbon called carbon "fines" are present in a new GAC filter and should be generously flushed when first installed to wash away the carbon fines.
* Manufactured from FDA grade materials.
Suitable for all 10 inch Big Blue, Big White and Jumbo housings.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.