Everpure Part #: EV9612-50 and replaces the older model EV9612-00
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of coffee.
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
- Self contained scale inhibitor feed reduces water related equipment problems caused by scale build up from dirt and dissolved minerals.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
Capacity: 3,000 gallons (11,355 L) or 6,000 pots
For low flow, medium volume brewers
Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
Allow 2-1/2” clearance below the cartridges for easy cartridge replacement
Always flush the system by running water through new cartridges before connecting to the coffee machine
Change cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program
Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi