Whole House 20 inch Big Blue / Jumbo PB1 Kit with 1 Micron Prefilter
* Twin 20 inch Heavy Duty WaterMark Approved Alpine Pure Big Blue / Jumbo filter housings with a Matrikx Pb1® 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter and a 1 micron Polyspun Alpine Pure Gradient Density pre-filter.
* MATRIKX Pb1® filters meet NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma and is rated for Heavy Metals.
* This carbon block cartridge would be the best cartridge available.
* Outstanding Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction and will give perfect tasting chemical free water in every tap and shower in your home.
* The Sediment Pre-Filter is used to remove suspended solids, sediment and particles from the water and protects the more expensive Matrikx Pb1® from premature blocking from sediment.
* Max Pressure: 90 psi and are suitable for town or rural use but when used on town supply should always have a pressure limiting valve installed before the housings to protect them.
* 60 LPM flow rate.
* 100% Polypropylene Housings and heads with WaterMark Certificate of Conformity, NSF Approved materials.
* 5 Year Housing Structural Warranty.
* 1 x 20 inch Big MATRIKX Pb1® Carbon Block Cartridge.
* 1 x 20 inch Big Polyspun Gradient Density Pre-Filter. (1 micron)
* Two 20 inch Big/Jumbo Water Filter Housings with 20mm or 25mm BSP Ports
* Double Stainless Steel bracket
* Housing spanner
* SS housing screws
* Housing jointer.
Note: Filter Housings can be supplied with 25mm BSP ports as an option at no extra cost. Click the size option below to choose port size.
Do Not allow Filter Housing to Freeze.
Always Use a Pressure Limiting Valve if Pressure over 90 psi.
Always Use a Water Hammer Arrestor if Water Hammer is Present.
Do Not Overtighten.