Omnipure K2586 Water Filter with Scale Inhibitor
* GAC and Phosphate inline water filter which uses granular activated carbon to reduce taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor and control scale with the Polyphosphate.
* The K2586 10" x 2" Inline filter can be used for a variety of uses including Coffee machines, ice machines, water coolers, drinking fountains, as well as an under sink filter.
* The K2586 will last up to 1 year on treated water supplies and suitable for replacing all inline fridge filters.
* The scale inhibiting properties of Phosphates are affected by the chemistry of the water being treated so scale reduction results will vary.
* Many of the Omnipure filters are rebranded and sold under different labels. How much are you paying for the label?
* This filter is available with ¼" FPT (female threads) ¼ inch or ⅜ inch Quick Connect fittings, please choose from options below.
- Omnipure K2586 GAC/Phosphate Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2" W X 10" L
- Flow Rate: 1.9 LPM
- Filter Life: 4700 LTRS
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 38˚C
- Pipe Size NPT: 1/4" FPT
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection.
Note the direction of flow arrow on the filter and install accordingly.
For quick connect fittings: Push scratch free tube end into the fitting until it bottoms.
As this filter is Granulated activated carbon it needs to be flushed until the water runs clear. To do this we recommend the inlet pipe is fitted to the filter and then the filter is flushed into a bucket before installing the outlet pipe. This way the fine particles of carbon are not flushed though your appliance.
Other products you might be interested in
AU$ 89.90AU$ 59.50