CR1® 10 inch Standard Underbench System
* 0.5 micron Matrikx CR1® for Giardia/Cysts Chlorine taste and Odour reduction, made in the USA with NSF approved material.
* MATRIKX CR1® filters meet NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma.
* When the sediment levels are elevated in your water supply the twin system is recommended having 1 micron NSF Gradient Density Polyspun pre-filter in the first housing to prolong the life of the Carbon Filter
* Suitable for both Chlorinated water or Rural water supplies.
* 100% Polypropylene Housing and Head, NSF Approved materials and carries the WaterMark Certificate of Conformity.
* 5 Year structural warranty.
* ¼" NSF Polyethylene Tube.
* Regency Ceramic Disc Faucet.
* Center Watertight O-Ring.
* DO NOT Overtighten housing to head.
Please choose one of the following water connections to be included in the package.
Please put a note on the purchase page of your preference.
Replacement Cartridges Product code and link
CR1® Carbon Block Filter Cartridge Details:
- 0.5µm Filtration
- High Chemical Adsorptive Capacity
- High VOC and TOC Reduction
- High Turbidity Reduction
- The KX MATRIKX + CR1 19-250-125-975 water filter reduces cysts and large volumes and concentrations of chlorine taste and odor.
The KX +CR1 water filter is manufactured using a patented, solid-state extrusion process.
The KX MATRIKX + CR1 meets NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma.
Made of "Genuine MATRIKX Extruded Carbon"
The KX Industries + CR1 is a rigid, carbon block composite designed to deliver chlorine taste and odor reduction at >99% @ 2.5 GPM for 10,000 gallons.
The KX MATRIKX + CR1 carbon filter is ideal for use in food service applications.