Twin Underbench Giardia/Cysts, Chlorine CR1® 10 inch standard
* 0.5 micron MATRIKX CR1® for Giardia/Cysts Chlorine taste and Odor reduction.
* NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma.
* This Twin system would be used when there is a high level of sediment in the water and a 1 micron NSF Gradient Density Polyspun pre filter is used to prolong the life of the Carbon Filter
* Suitable for both Chlorinated water or Rural water supplies.
* Twin 10 inch Standard size, 100% Polypropylene housings made with NSF Approved materials and a 5 Year structural warranty.
* ¼" NSF Polyethylene Tube.
* Stainless Steel Twin Bracket.
* Regency Ceramic Disc Faucet.
* Center Watertight O-Ring.
* DO NOT Overtighten housing to head.
Housings are suitable for all 10 inch standard filter cartridges
Please choose one of the following water connections to be included in the package.
Please put a note on the purchase page of your preference.
Replacement Cartridges Product code and link
CR1® Carbon Block Filter Cartridge Details:
- 0.5µm Filtration
- High Chemical Adsorptive Capacity
- High VOC and TOC Reduction
- High Turbidity Reduction
- The KX MATRIKX + CR1 19-250-125-975 water filter reduces cysts and large volumes and concentrations of chlorine taste and odor.
The KX +CR1 water filter is manufactured using a patented, solid-state extrusion process.
The KX MATRIKX + CR1 meets NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma.
Made of "Genuine MATRIKX Extruded Carbon"
The KX Industries + CR1 is a rigid, carbon block composite designed to deliver chlorine taste and odor reduction at >99% @ 2.5 GPM for 10,000 gallons.
The KX MATRIKX + CR1 carbon filter is ideal for use in food service applications.