Twin Underbench Doulton Ultracarb sub-micron 10 inch standard
* Doulton Ultracarb (OBE) sub-micron (made in England).
* 99.99% reduction of Bacteria, E-Coli, Cholera, Shigella, Salmonella, Klebsiella, Cysts, Giadia, and also a reduction Chlorine, Heavy Metals, Taste and Odour.
* This Twin 10 inch Standard size system uses a 1 micron Gradient Density Polyspun pre filter to prolong the life of the Doulton Ultracarb by reducing sediment blockage
* The Doulton Ultracarb is rated at 2 liters per minute flow and is suitable for all water sources including town water supply as it is Chlorine and Heavy Metal rated. Minimum 40 psi water pressure recommended.
* Twin 10 inch Standard size, 100% Polypropylene housings made with materials complying with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and carrying a 5 Year structural warranty.
* ¼" Polyethylene Tube complying with NSF/ANSI Standard 42.
* Stainless Steel Twin Bracket.
* Regency Ceramic Disc Faucet.
* Center Watertight O-Ring.
* DO NOT Overtighten housing to head.
Please choose one of the following water connections to be included in the package.
Please put a note on the purchase page of your preference.
Replacement Cartridges Product code and link
- Chlorine, Heavy Metal, taste and odor removal.
- Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal efficiency >99.999%
- Highly efficient bacteriological
- Reduces 99.99% Harmful Bacteria (E.Coli,Salmonella)
- Reduces Cysts 99.99%