Benchtop E-Coli Submicron Doulton Filtration System
* If you are on an untreated water supply and do not use an ultraviolet system we strongly recommend the use of this top quality Ceramic cartridge as a minimum for ULTRA Safe drinking water.
* Includes a Doulton Ultracarb (OBE) sub-micron (made in England).
* Doulton Ultracarb for 99.99% reduction of Bacteria, E-Coli, Cholera, Shigella, Salmonella, Klebsiella, Cysts, Giadia, and also a reduction Chlorine, Heavy Metals, Taste and Odour.
* 100% Polypropylene housing made with materials complying with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and carrying a 5 Year structural warranty.
* Centre Watertight O-Ring
* Comes with all fittings as shown to connect to your tap whether you have a single tap or a faucet.
* DO NOT Overtighten housing to head
* Note: We recommend that the Doulton Ultracarb filter cartridge has a minimum of 40 PSI water pressure.
If your water supply has a large amount of sediment we recommend using our twin housing system so that a 1 micron prefilter is used to protect the Ceramic cartridge from premature blocking.
- Chlorine, taste and odor removal.
- Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal efficiency >99.999%
- Highly efficient bacteriological
- Reduces 99.99% Harmful Bacteria (E.Coli,Salmonella)
- Reduces Cyst 99.99%