4 Stage Reverse Osmosis system 60 US Gals per day
RO membranes remove dissolved solids at the ionic level. There ability to remove disolved contaminants using the RO membrane is what seperates them from other filter systems.
No other purification system can provide better removal. Reverse Osmosis Systems can provide the best and safest drinking water for your family.
Oz Filter Warehouse 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System is complete & includes the following:
* 60 Gallons Per Day (GPD) Thin Film Composite Membrane.
* Quick-Connect Fittings.
* Metal Bladder Tank.
* 10 Micron Carbon Block.
* Inline GAC Post filter.
* Standard Faucet, Tubing & Accessories.
* The 4 Stage RO system features 3/8" Delivery Tubing and Fittings after Bladder Tank and through to faucet for increased flow of purified water.
* CSM Membrane - 60 Gallons Per Day Thin Film Composite Membrane (complying with NSF/ANSI Standard 42) produces pure water fast. Most RO's in stores have only 25 GPD membranes or less! Ours will refill your tank more than twice as fast.
* 5 Micron Spun Sediment Prefilter removes dirt, rust & sediment from your water in the first stage.
* Inline Activated Carbon Post Filter made with premium quality coconut shell activated carbon, it filters and polishes the water after the bladder, just before you drink it.
* Automatic Shut-Off Valve eliminates waste by closing the feed line when the tank is full.
* Drinking Water Faucet (Compliant with Lead Reduction Act) dispenses purified water for all your needs.
* Quick-Connect Fittings & Polyethylene Tubing (complying with NSF/ANSI Standard 42) assure easy & secure connections without tools!·
* All Installation Parts & Easy-off Housing Wrench make installation and maintenance a breeze.
The RO 4 Stage system has the following Dimensions.
Width = 40cm. Height = 45cm. Depth = 140cm.
Diameter = 28cm
Height = 35cm